- What is a private tour?
It is a tour only for you and for the members of your group, nobody else will join you. You will have your private guide and eventually also your private driver. A real personal experience.
- What are the walking tours?
They are tours with transportation Not included. Clients arrive by their own at the meeting point.
- Can I customize my tour?
Yes, of course! We will be happy to meet your requirements and help you to make your wishes come true
- What’s NOT included in the price?
Usually lunch, the admission fees and the transportation are not included but are included in some of our tours so it’s better to take a look at the details of each tours ( What’s included – What’s extra)
- Who are the guides and the drivers?
The staff of Askos is composed by only professional guides. We have an archaeological and historical background, our experiences give us the possibility to be always the best.
All our transportation services are provided by professional and licensed drivers who will contribute to make your experiences a relaxing moment.
- What is the maximum group size?
We prefer small groups of not more of 10 people, this is the perfect way to have a personal service. If your group is composed by more of 10 persons don’t worry we will organize your tour in according to your needs.
- Can you help me organize my trip with hotel, restaurant or itinerary planning?
Yes of course! It will be a pleasure for us help you to realize your desires.
Get in touch with us by Skype, phone or email.
- What is the pick up/drop off point for the tours?
The pick up/ drop off point depend by the type of tour and your itinerary.
Generally it can be your hotel/accommodation/airport/train station/port but it will can be organize on your requests or needs.
- Which vehicle do you use for the tour?
Our transportation services are provide by modern and comfortable vehicle such as Mercedes sedan, minivan or minibus perfectly adequate on your necessity and with the boot for all your luggage.
- How will I recognize my guide/driver?
Our guide/driver will meet you at the agreed meeting point, you can recognize the they by the sign with your name that they will hold.
- What languages are your tours in?
Depends on your request
- What is your cancellation policy?
Our cancellation policy is:
- Standard Cancellation Policy
For cancellation Askos S.r.l. will determine the refund due as follows:
- More than 7 days before date of the requested service: No cancellation fee. We will refund the entire amount paid. No penalty – 100% refund. If you paid only a deposit we will refund the amount paid. 100% refund of the deposit.
- From 6 to 3 days before the date and time of the requested service: 50% cancellation fee. If you have paid the entire amount of your tour, we will refund a total of 50%. 50% penalty – 50% refund. If you paid only a deposit we will not refund the amount paid. No refund on the deposit.
- Less than 48 hours and no show: 100% cancellation fee. No refund – 100% penalty. If you paid only a deposit we will not refund the amount paid. No refund on the deposit.
*Exceptions to the Standard Cancellation Policy:
– Vatican Tour: If you have booked this tour – requiring the purchase of the admission fees – in case of cancellation the cost of the tickets will be not refundable.
– Capri Tour: If you have booked this tour – requiring the purchase of hydrofoil ticket – in case of cancellation the cost of the tickets will be not refundable.
- Force majeure
If the cancellation is a consequence of force majeure Askos S.r.l will refund the entire amount you have paid for your tour.
Force Majeure includes impersonal events such as war, civil insurrection, strikes, volcanoes, extreme weather, earthquake or natural disaster that makes it dangerous or impossible to safely undertake the tour. The determination of what constitutes ‘Force Majeure’ is at the discretion of Askos S.r.l.
If you are on a cruise ship and you have to cancel due to rough sea conditions does not arrive in port or lands very late, you are not responsible for the cancellation of the tour; the money will not be lost: no penalty – 100% refund. If you paid only a deposit we will refund the amount paid. 100% refund of the deposit.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our cancellation policy.
- Is a prior deposit necessary?
Based on our past experiences we prefer a prepayment as deposit in advance of 100€ for full day tours and 60€ for walking tour. You can pay the balance in cash the day of the tour.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept pre-payment by:
– PAYPAL SECURE SYSTEM:
Name of Account: Askos Srl
Name and address of Bank: CREDEM – via Alcide de Gasperi, Scafati, province of Salerno, Italy
IBAN: IT 46O 0303276490010000006899
Once we receive the payment we will e-mail you the excursion voucher valid as final confirmation with all details about pick-up and timings.
Check our payment policy:
- I would like to review your tour about my experience with you. Who should I contact?
Your reviews will help us to improve our future services so we will be happy to have our customers’ comments and suggestions on your web site ( you will find the comments section on the web page of your tour) and on our Tripadvisor page http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187786-d3400918-Reviews-Emiliano_Tufano_Pompeii_Private_Day_Tours-Pompeii_Province_of_Naples_Campania.html