- Tour guide service
All the members of Askos staff have a specific license in order to act as professional tourist guide.
- Transportation service
All the transportation services will be performed by licensed drivers.
- Booking information
At the time of booking customers have to pay a deposit. If customers desire, they can also pay the entire price of the tour in advance.
Concerning the amount of deposit, please check below:
1. Walking Tours 50 EUR;
2. Tour with private transportation (cost less than 500 EUR) 100 EUR;
3. Tour with private transportation (cost more than 500 EUR) 200 EUR.
When we will receive your payment, we will send you a reservation voucher. We can also send you an invoice, if requested.
- Booking on Behalf of others
By booking on behalf of other participants, you are deemed to be the designated contact person for every participant included on that booking. This means that you are responsible for making all payments, notifying if any changes or cancellations are required and keeping your group informed. By booking on behalf of another person or persons, you are responsible for verifying that any information you provide on behalf of another participant is complete and accurate and Askos Tours S.r.l. will under no circumstances be liable for any errors or omissions in the information provided to complete a booking.
- Gift coupons
Concerning gift coupons with open date, customers have to notify when they intend to use the coupon according with the information below:
1. within 14 days prior the scheduled date in peak season (from 01/04 to 31/10);
2. within 7 days prior the scheduled date in off season (from 1/11 to 31/03).
For any other information about our concellation policy, please check below.
- Cancellation policy
In case you need to cancel a service you immediately have to notify by email. Any other method will not be accepted.
- Standard Cancellation Policy
For cancellation Askos S.r.l. will determine the refund due as follows:
1. Within 7 days prior the scheduled date of the requested service (until 11:59 pm of the 7th day before the date of the service): No cancellation fee. We will refund the entire amount paid. No penalty – 100% refund. If you paid only a deposit we will refund the entire amount paid. 100% refund of the deposit. Please note that if the price of the tour that you have booked includes the admission fees of Museums/Archaeological Sites/Art galleries/Churches the cost of the tickets will be not refundable.
2. Within 48 hours before the scheduled time of the requested service: 25% cancellation fee. If you have paid the entire amount of your tour, we will refund a total of 75%. 25% penalty – 75% refund. If you paid only a deposit we will not refund the amount paid. No refund on the deposit. Please note that if the price of the tour that you have booked includes the admission fees of Museums/Archaeological Sites/Art galleries/Churches the cost of the tickets will be not refundable.
3. Less than 48 hours: 100% cancellation fee. No refund – 100% penalty.If you paid a deposit we will not refund the amount paid. No refund on the deposit.
4. Furthermore within 72 hours before the time of the requested service you can re-schedule your service without pay any fees.
2. Force majeure
If the cancellation is due to force majeure Askos S.r.l will refund the entire amount you have paid for tour.
Event of “Force Majeure” means any circumstance beyond the reasonable control. Force Majeure includes events such as war, civil insurrection, volcanoes, extreme weather (only whether the event forced the closure of sites), earthquake or natural disaster that makes it dangerous or impossible to safely undertake the tour. Askos S.r.l. retains the right to establish what constitutes “Force Majeure”.
Whether due to rough sea your cruise ship are not able to dock, you are not responsible for the cancellation of the tour; the money will not be lost: no penalty – 100% refund. If you paid a deposit we will refund the amount paid. 100% refund of the deposit.
PLEASE NOTE: If the price of the tour that you have booked includes the admission fees of Museums/Archaeological Sites/Art galleries/Churches, in case of cancellation the cost of the tickets will be not refundable.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our cancellation policy.
- Term of payment
We accept pre-payment by:
PayPal Secure System
Money Transfer on our company bank account.
Name of Account: Askos Srl
Name and address of Bank: CREDEM – via Alcide de Gasperi, Scafati, province of Salerno, Italy
IBAN: IT 46O 0303276490010000006899
Once we receive the payment we will e-mail you the excursion voucher valid as final confirmation with all details about pick-up and timings.
Our tours are sold in Euro currency and your credit card will be charged in Euro currency.
For more information email@example.com