- Our Tours
- Special Services
- Contact us
- Sign In
- Sign Up
It is not just a journey to see most beautiful scenery in the whole Italy, it's also a cultural immersion in the food traditions and daily life of the locals.
If you always wanted to come to a place embodying the characteristics of the mediterranean cheerfulness and vivid colours in architecture, then it’s the best place for you to spend a day! Amalfi coast will become your true image of lost paradise. It’s not only a nice romantic place to rest, but also an endless museum with lots of villas and buildings with high historical and artistic value.
The tour will proceed as follows:
– At first we’ll pick you up at yout accommodation or at the port of your arrival
– Then we’ll drive you to Cetara, during this trip you’ll get chance to enjoy absolutely fantastic panoramic views of small towns Vietri sul Mare and Salerno;
– After we’ll visit one of italian farmers who grow lemon orchard, main ingredient for the famous limoncello. Some of the trees are about 100 years old
– Stop in an anchovies oil factory to see how carefully locals keep to the old recipe of preserving fish with the salt;
– Have a lunch in a typical restaurant, where only fresh authentic products of the Amalfi Coast are used (this stop is optional)
– Visit a well preserved Roman Villa in Minori, and taste a dessert flavored with lemons in one of the best Italian pastry shop.
– Visit the charming small city of Atrani and its Cathedral;
– Transfer back to the accommodation (or any other location to be agreed with the customers), and marvel at panoramic views of the Amalfi Coast from Agerola to Positano if traffic permits.
Why book this tour?
It is not just a journey to see the most beautiful scenery in the whole Italy, it’s also a cultural immersion in the food traditions and daily life of the locals. This is a must-see tour for all lovers of eco- and agricultural tourism because it gives unique perspective and lets you get in touch with the way of life of local seafarers, farmers and villagers which have lived here for centuries.
Along the tour we’ll avoid more crowded and popular resorts and cities like Positano, Ravello and Amalfi, but instead show to you less visited but no less fascinating locations like Cetara and Atrani. All these cities have been subjected to less intrusion on the part of tourists and therefore have retained more of its unspoilt charm and beauty.
For example, the port of Cetara is base to one of the most important fishing fleets in Italy, and here the fish is treated like nowhere else in the world. Minori is a town in which ruins of a well-preserved Roman Villa have been found. The picturesque Atrani hs featured in a lot of movies because of the beauty of its alleys, gardens, cosy little squares, typical “scalinatelle” (stairs) overall fairy-tale atmosphere.