This journey will be of exceptional beauty and splendour because it takes you to the most romantic place on Earth. You’ll see an unbelievably picturesque Amalfitan coast. Our first stop will be in Positano where we’ll have quick lunch. We’ll stroll along the small but cosy beach, see narrow streets of the city and take a look at the Church of S. Maria Assunta.
Our next location will be absolutely fascinating Amalfi, the capital of an ancient maritime republic. We’ll see the grand and graceful historic center with overwhelmingly beautiful St. Andrew cathedral. We’ll also see Flavio Gioia Square, the Arsenale and fantastically narrow medieval alleys densely packed with souvenir shops and limoncello stands.
Our last visit will be dedicated to Ravello where we’ll see several undisputed jewels of the whole coastline: the historical square with the cathedral, stunning Villa Rufolo, which is an ensemble of buildings fitting perfectly into a paradise-like garden with lots of trees, bushes and flowers.
Why book this tour?
Positano is even more enchanting because of its outspoken mountainous relief.
If you always wanted to come to a place embodying the characteristics of the Mediterranean cheerfulness and vivid colours in architecture, then it’s the best place for you to spend at least several hours! Amalfi will become your true image of lost paradise. It’s not only a nice romantic place to rest, but also a huge museum with lots of buildings with high historical and artistic value.
Ravello is even higher above the sea whose 300 meters of altitude make it one of the highest and splendid places in this coast.
THIS TOUR CAN BE ADAPTED FOR YOUR WISHES AND INTERESTS
- Pick up at every port in Campania, client's hotel or other meeting locations
- Transfer to Sorrento and visit: Corso Italia, the Church St. Antonino, the Cathedral, the deep Valley of the Mills, the Tasso Square, the Belvedere and the Museo Correale (If required)
- Transfer to Positano: Beautiful panoramic stop overlooking Positano and if desired stop for the lunch in a beautiful typical italian restaurant with the best panoramic view in a beautiful hamlet overlooking Positano
- Transfer to Amalfi and visit of the historic center with St. Andrew cathedral, Flavio Gioia Square, Arsenale and medieval alleys
- Transfer to Ravello and visit of the city: historical square with the cathedral, Villa Rufolo
- Drop off at the meeting point or other place to be agreed with the customers
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.