Don’t miss this great shore excursion with a professional guide and private trasportation that will make you live a special day in Caserta and Capua.
The morning starts with a visit of The Amphitheater of the ancient Capua, thesecond largest one in the world after the Colosseum, in which took place the legendary gladiator’s revolt, guided by Spartacus at the time of the Romans.
The tour continues in the afternoon with the transfer to the Royal Palace of Caserta, which is surely the largest and the most gorgeous royal palace in the world. Explore the royal apartments, decorated in a mix of Rococo and Neoclassic styles, and learn how the best painters contributed to create the highest decoration of 18th-century Italy.
Stroll in the gardens to see the great waterfall. The park covers 120 acres, with long avenues and many buildings that can be explored either by walk or by carts.
THIS TOUR CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO CUSTOMERS NEEDS AND REQUESTS.
- Pick up at your accommodation
- Arrival at Santa Maria Capua Vetere and visit of the Amphiteater of Spartacus, the gladiators Museum the Mithraeum and the archaeological Museum.
- Transfer to Caserta
- Explore the Royal Palace of Caserta
- In the atrium of the main building you will find a majestic staircase of 116 steps and marble statues that lead to the upper vestibule and the Palatine Chapel, with its vaulted ceilings and gilded rosettes.
- Explore the royal apartments
- Look at the Murat's apartment, court theater, and much more.
- Move by a shuttle-bus around the English gardens where you can admire the cascade of fountains and pools, as well as the Great Falls with a dramatic sculpture of Diana transforming Actaeon into a deer.
- Drop off at your accommodation
- Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the visit by a certified local guide
- Transportation with a professional driver for the entire duration of the tour
- All taxes, gas and parking expenses
- The Royal Palace is closed on Tuesdays and on the 1st January, Easter Monday, the 1st May and 25th December.
- For groups bigger than 7 people, it is mandatory to rent earphones for guided visits. We can take them for you, so please advise.
- The Amphitheater of the ancient Capua, the Museum and the Mithraeum are closed on Monday, the 1st January, the 1st May and 25th December.
Tours Nearby Caserta Royal Palace and Spartacus Amphitheater with private transportation
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.