At the Vatican Museums, you will find the Sistine Chapel, one of the most famous tourist attractions in the world painted by Michelangelo Buonarroti.
The Museums hold many priceless works of art including the Raphael Rooms, and many galleries of sculpture, tapestries and frescos.
The church of Saint Peter’s Basilica is built on Vatican Hill, across the Tiber river from the historic centre of Rome.
This was the site where Saint Peter, the chief apostle, died as a martyr and where he was buried in 64 AD. St. Peter is considered the first Pope, so this church is considered the most important for all Christianity and it is full of historical treasures, where artists like Michelangelo and Bernini worked.
We reserve the right to modify, amend or cancel the tour after verifying the tickets availability
This tour can be customized according to your needs and requests.
- Meeting the guide at Café Vaticano in front of the Vatican Museums
- Courtyard of Pigna; Courtyard Ottagono; Pio Clementino Museum
- Gallery of Animals; Gallery of Muses; Gallery Rotonda
- Candelabra Museum; Tapestry Museum
- Gallery of the Maps
- Rooms of Raffaello
- Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter's Basilica with St. Peter's Square
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour it is not available on Sunday as the Vatican Museum are closed.
- Other closing days on 2018: January 6; February 11; April 17; May 1; June 29 (St. Peter and Paul); August 15, 16; November 1; December 8, 25, 26
Tours Nearby Classic Vatican Tour: Saint Peter’s Basilica and Sistine Chapel
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.