This tour has been designed to capture children’s attention and guide them through the ancient city of Herculaneum, one of the most fascinating archaeological sites in the world.
The site of Herculaneum is well preserved and the children are for the city, enter the houses, temples and theater and really feel living in Roman times.
The guide will focus on their needs and will capture their attention with marvelous stories of the ancient daily life of the Romans. During the visit the guide will use educational materials, such as papers and multimedia (tablet) for reconstruction.
Children will certainly live the best experience of Herculaneum ever.
- Meeting the guide at the ticket office of Herculaneum ruins.
- Highlights of the visit:
Visit the most important monuments of Herculaneum site with the use of a tablet and multimedia material for children.
- The site of Herculaneum is very exposed with minimal shade, so the use of sunscreen and wearing a hat it is recommended.
- Make sure to take plenty of water.
- We organize a specific itinerary for wheelchair users.
- It is best to use closed shoes and not flip flops, since it can be difficult to walk through the ruins of Pompeii with opened shoes.
- Skip the line: the guide can buy the tickets immediately at a preferential check-out.
- The archaeological site of Herculaneum is closed on the 1st January, the 1st May and 25th December.
- It is forbidden to introduce inside the excavations of Herculaneum handbags, backpacks, luggage, cases, larger than 30x30x15 cm.
- Regarding school trips, it is strictly necessary to book the tour before the visit.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.