Admire the most important monuments of Naples. Shop at Pignasecca food market. Take part in a traditional cooking class.
Discover the City of Naples in a walking tour led by a local professional guide, specialized in archaeology and Neapolitan culinary traditions.
After the walking tour in the historic center of Naples, enjoy a lunch with a cooking class at the guide’s home located into the Spanish Quarter right in the heart of the city.
Prepare and eat some typical dishes at your host’s place and be delighted by the flavors of the genuine Neapolitan cuisine.
The city of Naples funds its heritage on a simple concept: cultural coexistence.
Cultural exchanges between different people and traditions always characterized Naples, creating today’s wonderfull and magic city.
Art, tradition and food will accompany you through unique streets and markets, while yu’ll learn about the history of Naples.
THIS TOUR CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR NEEDS AND YOUR REQUESTS.
- Meet the Guide at Cafè Gambrinus at Piazza del Plebiscito the most important square of Naples
- Have a guided walking tour through the monumental and historic quarter: Piazza Plebiscito (Royal Palace, Church of St. Francesco di Paola), San Carlo Theater, Umberto Gallery, Via Toledo, Spanish Quarters, Piazza Bellini, Greek-Roman walls.
- Shopping at Pignasecca food market.
- You'll go to the guide's home for a Cooking class.
Menù: Appetizer "Taralli 'nzogn e pepe” (typical Neapolitan bagels), mozzarella cheese sticks with basil and Piennolo tomatoes; Pasta from Gragnano with potatoes and provola cheese; fried meatballs and a gratin of peppers or vegetables called Friarelli; excellent local wine; Dessert; Coffee
- Guide service for the entire duration of the tour
- Shopping at the street market for the lesson
- Cooking class and lunch
- At the end of the class you will receive a booklet with traditional recipes
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.