An amazing private guided tour with transportation included.
Pompeii is a unique archaeological site in the world where the time stopped 2000 years ago. Its ruins are included in the list of “UNESCO World Heritage Patrimony”. The city was destroyed by the eruption of the nearby volcano Vesuvius in A.D. 79 which covered it by many tons of pumice and volcanic ash and thus preserved it for centuries. It’s one of the largest archeological sites in the world, where you can completely immerse into the ambience of the Roman world.
The Amalfi Coast is famous for its marvelous scenery. It’s characterized by lots of small picturesque towns. Sometimes it’s referred to as the “Coast of the Sirens” because here Ulisses met the sirens according to the “Odyssey”. Amalfi is a town with a prestigious past, it has a typical Mediterranean architecture with the spectacular cathedral of St. Andrew. In this town there are many medieval narrow alleys with lots of characteristic restaurants. Ravello is a corner of peace and tranquility, an enchanting place, favorite destinations for travelers, intellectuals, artists and musicians in the XIX century.
THIS TOUR CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO CUSTOMERS’ NEEDS AND REQUESTS
- Pick up at any port, client's hotel or other meeting location in Naples area
- Transfer to Pompeii.
- Visit of Pompeii: Marina Gate, Basilica (court house), Forum (the main square), Curia (Municipal buildings), Macellum (the butchers market), Thermal baths, Termopolia (restaurants), House of Menander, Bakery, Plaster casts of the victims, Temples of Jupiter, Apollo and Venere, Lupanar (brothel), Fountain of the Abundance.
- Transfer to Amalfi where you can visit the Cathedral of Saint Andrew or go for a walk around the city on your own taking advantage of the chance to grab a delicious "gelato".
- Transfer to Ravello where you can have a quick walk downtown or have a relaxing time with good wine and good food in a typical panoramic Italian restaurant.
- Drop off at the meeting point or other place to be agreed with the customers.
- 2 hours guidance in Pompeii by a licensed guide.
- Full day transportation by private minivan or sedan and a professional driver including pick up and drop off.
- Local taxes fuel and parking expenses.
- Skip-the-line admission fees: Pompeii
- The site of Pompeii is vast and also very exposed with minimal shade, so it is recommended to use a sunscreen and to wear a hat.
- Make sure to take plenty of water.
- We organize a special itinerary for wheelchair users.
- It is appropriate to use closed shoes and not flip flops, since it can be difficult to walk through the ruins of Pompeii with open shoes.
- The tour guide and the driver will be happy to help you to take group photos and give you all necessary information regarding the site that you might want to ask.
- Skip the line; the guide can buy the tickets immediately at the preferential check-out.
- The archaeological site of Pompeii is closed on the 1st January, the 1st May and 25th December.
- It is forbidden to introduce inside the excavations of Pompeii, handbags, backpacks, luggage, cases, larger than 30x30x15 cm.
- Regarding school trips, it is strictly necessary to book the tour before the visit.
Tours Nearby Pompeii, Amalfi and Ravello – Private shore excursion
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.