Where everything was stopped, where everything was destroyed, where everything is history. This is Pompeii, one of the most famous and visited archaeological site in the word. On the streets there are signs of a violent destruction occurred on 79 A.D. but despite this the ruins preserves evidences from thousand years ago.
Pompeii is unique and it’s known for its magic all over the world. In fact walking down the streets people have the impression to relive in the past. The tourists can get an idea of what it was like to live during the Roman empire visiting the Romans houses, the workshops, the temples, the political, public and aristocratic buildings, the spa, brothels and more. Here time has stopped and all will live on forever.
More than 3 millions of people have came to Pompeii during the years to visit this amazing open air museum.
For clients the 3D tour is an alternative way to submerse themselves in history. Thought the use of a 3D virtual reality headsets it will possible walk around the splendid houses and streets and admire how all was before the eruption. The pomp and pageantry and the murals painted in “Rosso Pompeiano” colour will get the tourists attention. Audio commentary will enrich this magic experience.
THIS TOUR CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO CUSTOMERS’ NEEDS AND REQUESTS.
- Meet the guide at the main entrance of Pompeii ruins called "Porta Marina Superiore".
- Costumers will receive a 5 minute demonstration on how to use the 3D virtual reality headsets.
- 3D visit of Pompeii: Forum, Stabian Baths, Brothel, Large Theater, Gladiator Barracks, Temple of Apollo, Amphitheater, House of Menander, Via dell'Abbondanza, Thermopolium, Garden of the Fugitives, Basilica, Bakery.
- End of tour at entrance of Pompeii ruins called "Piazza Anfiteatro".
- Walking down the ruins the tour guide will talk about the history of the site. At each point of interest it will be a 360˚ 3D re-creation of ancient Pompeii.
- Thanks to the use of the special high-quality 3D virtual reality headsets you will see how was the site before the eruption with characters and audio commentary.
- The site of Pompeii is vast and also very exposed with minimal shade, so the use of sunscreen and wearing a hat it is recommended.
- Make sure to take plenty of water.
- We organize a specific itinerary for wheelchair users.
- It is best to use closed shoes and not flip flops, since it can be difficult to walk through the ruins of Pompeii with opened shoes.
- Skip the line: the guide can buy the tickets immediately at a preferential check-out.
- The archaeological site of Pompeii is closed on the 1st January, the 1st May and 25th December.
- It is forbidden to introduce inside the excavations of Pompeii, handbags, backpacks, luggage, cases, larger than 30x30x15 cm.
- Regarding school trips, it is strictly necessary to book the tour before the visit.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.