This tour will give the customers the opportunity to see an archaeological treasure and a wonderful pearl of nature on a single day.
Pompeii is one of the most famous historical sites in the world which is included in the Unesco’s World Heritage List. With its streets, buildings and plaster casts Pompeii gives the tourists a real insight into what the Roman life was like before the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in AD 79. Pompeii’s history has been trapped in the ash for eternity and today it’s a dramatic example of beauty and magnificence of the Roman Empire.
Capri is one of the islands in the gulf of Naples, with natural beauties and stunning panoramas. It attracts numerous visitors all year around especially in the summer. The famous Faraglioni rocks, the chairlift train of Mount Solaro and the beautiful Blue Grotto are crowded by thousands of international travelers. It is a celebrated summer destination for a lot of VIPs too, with designer boutiques and cafés that overlook the deep blue waters of the sea.
Customers can decide to take an unforgettable boat tour to circumnavigate the Island in the Mediterranean sea. Capri’s charm and beauty never cease to amaze.
THIS TOUR CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO CUSTOMERS’ NEEDS AND REQUESTS
- Meeting at the Bar Picnic at the port of Naples with the guide
- Transfer by hydrofoil to Capri
- Our tour in Capri includes a walk at Marina Grande, transfer by funicular train to the town of Capri and a walk in the famous Piazzetta and the Medieval alleys up to the marvelous gardens of Augustus from where you will enjoy the best views of the island.
- Transfer back to the mainland in Sorrento
- Meet the driver and have the transfer to Pompeii
- 1.5 hour guided tour in the archaeological site with the following highlights: Marina gate, Basilica (court house), Forum (the main square), Curia (municipal buildings), the Macellum (meta market), the thermal baths, the Termopolium Capuano (restaurant), the House of Melander, the bakery, the plaster casts of the victims, the Temples of Juppiter Apollo and Venus, the Lupanar (brothel), the Fountains and the town's main streets, the Theatres.
- Transfer back to Naples within the area
- Full day guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the tour
- Half day transportation on the main land with a modern Minivan and professional driver
- Hydrofoils tickets round trip
- All taxes, gas and parking expenses
- Entrance fees to Pompeii and Augustus Gardens
- The site of Pompeii is vast and also very exposed with minimal shade, so the use of a sunscreen and wearing a hat is recommended.
- Make sure to take plenty of water.
- We organize a specific itinerary for wheelchair users.
- It is recommended to use closed shoes and not flip flops, since it can be difficult to walk through the ruins of Pompeii with open shoes.
- The transfer from the port to Capri (and back) will be chosen according to time available
- This tour doesn't include the visit at the Blue Grotto: if you desire to add it, please contact us
- The archaeological site of Pompeii is closed on the 1st January, the 1st May and 25th December.
- It is forbidden to take inside the excavations of Pompeii: handbags, backpacks, luggage and cases larger than 30x30x15 cm.
Tours Nearby Pompeii and Capri shore excursion from Naples
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.