A tour to discover an archaeological treasure and a pearl of nature in Campania region.
This tour will give the customers the opportunity to see an archaeological treasure and a wonderful pearl of nature on a single day.
Pompeii is one of the most famous historical sites in the world which is included in the Unesco’s World Heritage List. With its streets, buildings and plaster casts Pompeii gives the tourists a real insight into what the Roman life was like before the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in AD 79. Pompeii’s history has been trapped in the ash for eternity and today it’s a dramatic example of beauty and magnificence of the Roman Empire.
Capri is one of the islands in the gulf of Naples, with natural beauties and stunning panoramas. It attracts numerous visitors all year around especially in the summer. The famous Faraglioni rocks, the chairlift train of Mount Solaro and the beautiful Blue Grotto are crowded by thousands of international travelers. It is a celebrated summer destination for a lot of VIPs too, with designer boutiques and cafés that overlook the deep blue waters of the sea.
Customers can decide to take an unforgettable boat tour to circumnavigate the Island in the Mediterranean sea. Capri’s charm and beauty never cease to amaze.
THIS TOUR CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO CUSTOMERS’ NEEDS AND REQUESTS
- Pick up at port of Naples, client's hotel or other meeting locations.
- Transfer to Pompeii.
- Visit of Pompeii: Marina Gate, Basilica (court house), Forum (the main square), Municipal buildings (curia), the meat and fish market (Macellum), Thermal baths, Termopolium Capuano, House of Menander, Bakery, plaster casts, Temples of Juppiter, Apollo and Venere, Lupanar (brothel), Fountains.
- Transfer to the port of Sorrento.
- Transfer to Capri by hydrofoil boat.
- In Capri tourists can choose any option from the following:
1) Blue Grotto plus a little stop in Anacapri or Capri for a walk or for a lunch.
2) Lunch stop plus a walk in Capri or Anacapri including the chairlift.
3) Skip the lunch and visit of Capri and Anacapri including the chairlift.
4) Circumnavigation of the island with a private boat and a stop at the blue Grotto. If there is enough time visitors can take a little walk in the town of Capri.
- Return at the Port of Naples by hydrofoil boat.
- Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the tour.
- A full day personal guide who will meet you at your port of arrival or any other type of accommodation or arrival, holding a sign with your name on the top.
- Half day transportation on the main land with a modern Mercedes Minivan and professional driver.
- Hydrofoils tickets
- Tickets for Funicular train in Capri.
- All taxes, gas and parking expenses.
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Archaeological guide
- Entrance fees: Pompeii
- The site of Pompeii is vast and also very exposed with minimal shade, so the use of a sunscreen and wearing a hat is recommended.
- Make sure to take plenty of water.
- We organize a specific itinerary for wheelchair users.
- It is recommended to use closed shoes and not flip flops, since it can be difficult to walk through the ruins of Pompeii with open shoes.
- Skip the line: the guide can buy tickets immediately at the preferential check-out.
- The port of transfer will be chosen according to time available.
- Estimated local cash: Pompeii admission fee adult 12 €, Hydrofoil boat tickets about 35 € per person.
- There's also a possibility to arrange a 2-hour circumnavigation of the island, including a stop at the Blue Grotto, in a traditional Aprea Gozzo (wooden boat) at the cost of 200 € to 7 people.
- The archaeological site of Pompeii is closed on the 1st January, the 1st May and 25th December.
- It is forbidden to take inside the excavations of Pompeii: handbags, backpacks, luggage and cases larger than 30x30x15 cm.
- For the school trips, it is mandatory to book the tour before the visit.
- The visit of the Blue Grotto is possible only by good weather conditions and on board of a small vessel that carries a maximum of four passengers at a time.
- It can be possible to visit the Blue Grotto all year around. In case of bad weather conditions it might be closed.
Tours Nearby Pompeii and Capri shore excursion from Naples
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.