- The site of Pompeii is vast and also very exposed with minimal shade, so the use of sunscreen and wearing a hat it is recommended.
- Make sure to take plenty of water.
- We organize a specific itinerary for wheelchair users.
- It is best to use closed shoes and not flip flops, since it can be difficult to walk through the ruins of Pompeii with opened shoes.
- The archaeological site of Pompeii is closed on the 1st January, the 1st May and 25th December.
- It is forbidden to introduce inside the excavations of Pompeii, handbags, backpacks, luggage, cases, larger than 30x30x15 cm.
- Pick up at your accommodation in Rome
- Transfer to Pompeii and meeting with the guide
- Start the private tour at the discover of the best highlights of the archaeological site
- End of the tour
(for the combo options)
- Lunch stop
- Transfer to your second stop (Positano, or Mt. Vesuvius, or the local winery)
- Back to your accommodation in Rome
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.