Pompeii enchants young and old people with the wonderful stories that hide behind its ruins.
Pompeii is able to capture the attention of visitors of young and old ages. This tour is designed for children who, as little explorers, will be able to explore one of the most important and best preserved cities of the ancient Roman Empire. The ruins of Pompeii conceal wonderful stories that have as protagonists the simple citizens, as the heroes, politicians and emperors of ancient Rome. During the visit, our guides will use educational materials that will be shown both through the more traditional paper and through the more updated tablets. Thanks to the experience and professionalism of our guides, visiting Pompeii will be an exciting adventure for the children and they will never forget it!
- Meeting the guide at the main entrance of Pompeii ruins called Porta Marina Superiore
- Highlights of the visit: the Marina Gate, the Basilica (court house), the Forum (main square) with markets temples and municipal buildings, the Stabian baths, the bakery, the house of Menander, The theaters, the plaster casts and much more.
With the use of a tablet and multimedia material for children.
- The site of Pompeii is vast and also very exposed with minimal shade, so the use of sunscreen and wearing a hat it is recommended.
- Make sure to take plenty of water.
- We organize a specific itinerary for wheelchair users.
- It is best to use closed shoes and not flip flops, since it can be difficult to walk through the ruins of Pompeii with opened shoes.
- Skip the line: the guide can buy the tickets immediately at a preferential check-out.
- Estimated local cash needed: Pompeii admission fee adult 13 €.
- The archaeological site of Pompeii is closed on the 1st January, the 1st May and 25th December.
- It is forbidden to introduce inside the excavations of Pompeii handbags, backpacks, luggage, cases, larger than 30x30x15 cm.
- Regarding school trips, it is strictly necessary to book the tour before the visit.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.