Porta Marina Superiore, Via Villa dei Misteri 2 (just few steps away the Circumvesuviana train station Pompei-Villa dei Misteri) - Stations nearby: Local train "Circumvesuviana" direction Sorrento stop: Pompei-Villa dei Misteri
The guided tour ends at the "Forum" inside the ruins. The guide will give you information about the exit or how to spend more time in the archaeological site.
- Meet the guide at the main entrance of the archaeological site called "Porta Marina Superiore". The guide will be holding a sign with our company's name "Askos Tours" on the top.
- You'll visit the Western part of the town, where the most important public buildings, homes and shops are located. Highlights: the Marina Gate, the Basilica, the Forum, the baths, the Lupanar (brothel), the bakery, the house of Faun, the Termopolium, the main street, the Plaster Casts of the dead's, and Theaters..
-At the end of the tour, you can bid your guide farewell and spend the day as you wish.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The archaeological site of Pompeii is closed on the 1st January, the 1st May and 25th December
- It is forbidden to introduce inside the excavations of Pompeii, handbags, backpacks, luggage, cases, larger than 30x30x15 cm
- The 2:30 PM departure is only available from April 1st to November 5th
Tours Nearby Pompeii small-group tour w/an Archaeologist – Skip the Line
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.