Rome is a city in which archaeology, history and art symbiotically live. The city continually offers evidences of its past: it hosts museum collections of exquisite beauty and amazing architectural works. Walking through the historic center of Rome means visiting a real open-air museum!
This tour is designed to learn about the most important monuments of the Baroque and Renaissance periods. You will have the opportunity to visit the famous Piazza di Spagna, with the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, the palaces of power and the monuments symbolizing the unity of the nation. We will visit the Church of Sant’Ignazio, with its beautiful frescoes, the Pantheon and many other monuments, indisputable symbols of the Eternal City.
THIS TOUR CAN BE CUSTOMIZED ACCORDING TO YOUR NEED AND REQUESTS.
- Meet your guide at Piazza di Spagna, below the Spanish Steps, or at a hotel nearby
- Go towards the Trevi Fountain passing the Column of the Immaculate Conception and the Spanish Embassy
- Through the gallery Alberto Sordi, you will arrive in Piazza Colonna, where you can see the Column of Marcus Aurelius and Palazzo Chigi, where the headquarters of the ministers of Italy are located
- Piazza di Montecitorio, where the Parliament building is
- Temple of Divo Claudio on the right, nowadays headquarters of the stock market
- Piazza Saint'Ignazio, architectural magnificence of the Baroque age built by Filippo Raguzzini with S. Ignazio's church with paintings from Andrea Pozzo
- Small break for coffee or gelato
- Pantheon, a former Roman temple, now a church
- Piazza Navona, the old stadium of the Emperor Domiziano, going to Via Zanardelli
- End of the tour
- This tour doesn't include any entrance fee.
- Make sure to take plenty of water.
- It is best to use closed shoes and not flip flops, since it can be difficult to walk through the ruins Roman Forum and the Colosseum with opened shoes.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.