Discover the ancient Rome and enjoy the flavors of Italian culinary tradition
Enjoy a 3-hour guided walking tour in Rome enriched by a tasting of typical and genuine Italian food.
On this tour you will taste some of the best dishes of the “Eternal City” and walk in one of the most charming and familiar historic neighborhoods of Rome.
This culinary adventure begins in the so-called square called Campo de ‘Fiori. In the famous food market, where the stalls are full of fresh vegetables, meats and cheese. You can take the opportunity to admire all kinds of spices and fruit and taste the typical Italian olive oil.
Here you can also eat a slice of pizza called “pizza al taglio“, the typical Roman pizza filled with mortadella.
You will also visit the famous squares (Piazza Navona and Piazza Farnese) admiring its history and monuments; we will finally reach the nearby Jewish Ghetto where we will take you to a renowned local winery to enjoy a glass of red wine along with a selection of local cold cuts.
End of the visit with a taste of athe typical “Carciofo alla Giudea” (artichoke) in a local restaurant.
THIS TOUR CAN BE CUSTOMIZED ACCORDING TO YOUR NEED AND REQUESTS.
- Meeting point at Campo de 'Fiori, near the fountain.
- Visit the open-air market of Campo de 'Fiori with spices and fruit of all kinds and tasting of the typical slice of Italian pizza called "Pizza al taglio". Cheese factory for mozzarella tasting.
- Visit of Piazza Navona and then Piazza Farnese.
- Arrival at Piazza Mattei with a visit of the Fountain of the Turtles and tasting of San Daniele ham and local red wine in a local winery.
- Visit to the "Portico d'Ottavia" and the "Teatro di Marcello".
- Stop in one of the best restaurants in the Jewish Ghetto with a taste of pasta and the typical "Carciofo alla Giudea" (artichoke) made according to the famous Jewish recipe.
- End of the visit at Piazza Giudìa with a taste of desserts made with ricotta and coconut.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.