A wonderful tour including the wonders of Archaeology in Campania region.
Enjoy a day tour with private transportation in a Minivan and the guidance by an archaeologist and professional guide in Pompeii ruins and the Archaeological Museum of Naples.
Pompeii is in the list of World Heritage Patrimony, it provides a real sense of the society and daily life of the Romans before the volcanic eruption buried everything under a deep layer of ashes. With this tour you will be able to see with your own eyes what it was like to live in the Roman period and the way time stopped in a precise moment.
Have a lunch stop in a typical pizzeria downtown Naples.
Complete your visit with one of the richest archaeological collections in Italy and Europe.
The National Archaeological Museum in Naples is the most important museum in the world for classic archaeology.
You will visit the finds from the excavations of Pompeii, Ercolano, Stabia and Oplontis and the rich collection of sculptures, mosaics and inscriptions.
THIS TOUR CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR NEEDS AND REQUESTS.
- Pick at the cruise port, train station, airport or at your accommodation in Naples, Salerno, Sorrento or Amalfi Coast.
- Transfer by minivan to Pompeii for a 2 hours guided tour in the archaeological site.
- Highlights of the visit: Marina gate, Basilica (court house), Forum (the main square), Curia (municipal buildings), the Macellum (meta market), the thermal baths, the Termopolium Capuano (restaurant), the House of Melander, the bakery, the plaster casts of the victims, the Temples of Juppiter Apollo and Venus, the Lupanar (brothel), the Fountains and the town's main streets, the Theatres.
- Lunch stop downtown Naples
- Visit the MANN. The 2-hour tour will introduce you to one of the world’s greatest archaeology collections, including extraordinary masterworks of art discovered in Pompeii, Herculaneum, Stabiae, Oplontis and the Farnese Collection.
- Drop off at your accommodation.
- The guide will meet the travellers holding a sign with their name on the top at the preferred meeting location
- The site of Pompeii is vast and also very exposed with minimal shade, so it is recommended to use a sunscreen and to wear a hat
- Make sure to take plenty of water
- We organize a special itinerary for wheelchair users
- It is appropriate to use closed shoes and not flip flops, since it can be difficult to walk through the ruins of Pompeii with open shoes
- It is forbidden to take inside Pompeii handbags, backpacks, luggage and cases larger than 30x30x15 cm.
- The site of Pompeii is closed on 1st January and 25th December.
- The Archaeological Museum of Naples is closed on Tuesdays, 1st January and 25th December.
Tours Nearby The Archaelogical Treasures: Pompeii and Archaeological Museum of Naples
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.