Go on the most famous naturalistic path of Italy and enjoy a private car transfer by modern minivan with a professional driver.
The Path of Gods, which is located in the hamlet of Bomerano (Agerola), is about 6 km long with an average altitude of 630 m. Its name refers to a magic reality beyond man’s imagination. At that height you will find a breathtaking view.
Poets and writers used to fall in love with the nature of this place for centuries. They composed stories and poems about it and immortalized it thanks to the power of their written word. This tour is led by a professional guide who is mountain expert and specializes in botany and ecology.
After your tour, take time to relax at a panoramic restaurant overlooking the Amalfi coast and enjoy a typical Italian meal.
- Pick up at your accommodation in the province of Naples, the city of Salerno or Amalfi coast
- Meeting with the guide at Paolo Capasso square
- Take your 3-hour walking tour through the nature with your naturalistic guide
- End your tour in Nocelle, a hamlet in Positano
- Lunch stop in a panoramic restaurant overlooking the Positano coast
- Drop off at your accommodation
- Private naturalistic guidance along the Path of the Gods
- Full day private transportation by professional driver and modern Minivan
- All taxes, gas and parking expenses
- Lunch stop at a panoramic restaurant with the following menù:
spinage, broccol, chickpeas, brown beans fagioli, eggplants, tomatoes, bruschette, buffalo mozzarella, ricotta , ham
cavatelli with zucchine
gnocchi with fresh tomatoes
ravioli with ricotta, mozzarella and mushroom
- The tour lasts 3.5 hours, on a path 6 km long with a medium height of 630 mt
- Wearing comfortable clothes, trekking shoes, sunglasses and a hat is recommended
- Each participant has to bring at least 1 l of water
- We suggest to charge the phone before leaving
- K-way, torch, sun cream and snacks can also be useful
- For the lunch: please advise in case of food intolerances
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.