Walk along the corridors of the most prestigious Italian museums and enjoy the Italian Renaissance Art.
Experience a 1.5-hour guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery with a professional Archaeologist-guide and skip the line tickets included.
Walk through the corridors and the rooms of the Gallery with your small-group of maximum 14 people and learn about the Italian Renaissance Art admiring the prestigious masterworks preserved in the Museum.
See highlights, such as “The Birth of Venus” or “Primavera” by Sandro Botticelli, along with works by Leonardo Da Vinci (like the “Adoration of the Magi” or “Annunciation”), Michelangelo’s “Doni Tondo” or Caravaggio’s “Medusa.
Meet your guide at the right of Guido Aretino statue, close to the Gate 3 of Uffizi Gallery.When your visit with the guide will end, you can explore the site at your own pace for as long as you like.
- Meet the guide at the right of Guido Aretino statue, close to the gate 3 of Uffizi Gallery.
Admire works by Botticelli, Leonardo, Michelangelo and Caravaggio.
- See “The Birth of Venus” or “Primavera” by Sandro Botticelli.
- Discover drawings by Michelangelo, such as "Tondo Doni" or the "Medusa" by Caravaggio.
- Wander along the many corridors and rooms of the Gallery to admire the works of Leonardo da Vinci (like the “Adoration of the Magi” or “Annunciation”)
- Wheelchair and stroller are not accessible
- Please bring ID card or passport for children
- There are free luggage and coat check where you can leave your umbrellas, big backpacks or luggage
- During high season, on certain days, you could wait some minutes to get in the Gallery because of big flows (maximum wait: 15 minutes).
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.