Why take this tour
Leave now with Askos Tours for an exciting one-day excursion to two unique places in the world: Pompeii and Capri. Incredible though it may seem, we can offer you these two stunning spots packed into just one day.
You’ll meet your friendly expert guide at the port of Naples for your tour. There you’ll board a super fast hydrofoil for an exhilarating journey to Capri. Arriving before the throngs of tourists, you’ll be able to absorb the unmatched atmosphere of the island. Enjoy a coffee in the famous Piazzetta, the hub and symbol of the island’s social life. Or take a gentle stroll through the streets of fashion boutiques.
Your personal guide will delight you with the history of this corner of paradise. You’ll learn how even the great emperors of Rome holidayed here. The Gardens of Augustus will offer you the enchanting view of the Faraglioni and the picturesque Via Krupp. This picture-postcard spectacle where the blues of the sky and sea meet will take your breath away.
Leaving Capri, you’ll head back to the mainland to grab lunch in the picturesque town of Sorrento. Then board the minivan for the comfortable drive to Pompeii. Here you’ll see the city's Forum, the centre of religious life and cultural meetings. You’ll visit the Macellum, the once chaotic market where trade took place. Your expert archaeologist guide will lead you on an illuminating walk of discovery, with tales of everything you’ll see. The streets, homes, majestic temples and the ancient Roman baths will be brought back to life before your very eyes.
At the end of this most exhilarating day, you’ll board the minivan for your relaxing return journey. Your driver will return you to your accommodation, or the maritime station if you are embarking on a Mediterranean cruise.
Book your visit of Pompeii and Capri with Askos Tours for a day you will carry forever in your heart
- Expert tour guide
- Private tour
- Transport by modern Minivan (Sorrento - Pompeii - Naples or viceversa)
- Professional driver
- Roundtrip hydrofoil tickets to Capri from Naples or Sorrento
- Skip-the-line ticket to Pompeii
Points of interest
- Capri: Marina Grande, Piazzetta of Capri, Medieval alleys, Gardens of Augustus, Port of Sorrento
- Pompei: Marina Gate, The Basilica, The Forum (main square), The Macellum, The Stabian Baths, Plaster casts of the victims, Lupanar, Via dell’Abbondanza, The theaters district
- Visit Pompeii and Capri in one day
- Enjoy the sparkling atmosphere that reigns in the Piazzetta in Capri
- Your guide will assist you for the whole day and let you experience an amazing, fun and educational day
Health & Safety
Askos srl has implemented all the prevention, protection and organizational measures provided for by the regulatory protocol for the Covid-19 Virus pandemic (Legislative Decree no.81 of 9 April 2008, Annex XLVI)
- We use and offer sanitary gel for hand sanitization, before, after and during the tour.
- Our vehicles are all sanitized according to the law after each use.
- Our guides and all our operators received anti-covid health and safety training. They check their temperature daily and they are trained to comply with all anti-contagion regulations.
- It is mandatory to wear your own personal mask for the whole duration of the tour. If you don't have one, we'll provide it to you.
- If headphone sets are required, they are properly sterilized and sanitized before each use.
- Our private and small group tours are designed to provide you with maximum comfort and safety.
Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
No. The time available is not enough to visit both the town of Capri and the Blue Grotto. However we can customize your itinerary including the Grotto, contact us and we will be happy to design a tour that meets all your desires.
You will meet your guide at the port of Naples or at the one Sorrento. Then you will use the following transportation: public Hydrofoil to Capri roundtrip. On the island of Capri the funicular train. Private transport by minivan on the mainland(Sorrento-Pompeii-Naples or vice versa if you start in Sorrento).
Lunch is not included in the price. However, if you wish, you can have a stop for a quick lunch break: your guide will be able to suggest the best restaurant to have a good meal.
Two tours in one day: discover the treasures of Pompeii and Capri!
8 hoursstarting from €545
One of the tours of a lifetime: Contemplate life in the ancient world with a private tour to Herculaneum
2 hoursstarting from €197
8 hoursstarting from €695
Make your dream come true: take an Amalfi Coast private tour to Pompeii, Sorrento and Positano in just one day
8 hoursstarting from €545