Why take this tour
Heading to Sorrento from Naples and fancy a Pompeii tour but not sure how to go about it? Then we have the answer! Leave everything to Askos tours. We can organise everything so you have a stress-free all-inclusive day. Our friendly driver will collect you at your hotel, at the airport or even the train station. You’ll be in safe hands and travel in comfort to Pompeii (or, alternatively, Herculaneum). At the entrance you’ll meet your expert archaeologist guide. And with your tickets booked in advance, you’ll have priority entrance and skip the queue. No need to worry about your belongings as they will remain safe in the vehicle, protected by your driver.
Your personal expert guide will lead you to all the most popular and famous highlights. Besides which you’ll see those corners and recesses less frequented by tourists. There’s so much to admire among the colourful frescoes, elegant houses and extraordinary monuments. And there’ll be ample opportunity to take stunning photographs and ask all your questions. Everything you wanted to know - don’t be afraid to ask!
And having travelled from Naples for your Pompeii tour, you’ll no doubt feel like some refreshment. So sip a cool drink at one of the brightly coloured kiosks near the excavations. Or perhaps sit back a while and grab a bite to eat.
But don’t wear yourself out because then it’s time for your drive to Sorrento. This is no ordinary drive. You’ll be going along a road like no other. This beautiful coastal road winds its way following the twists and turns of the Sorrento coast. You’ll see the magnificent Gulf of Naples and the towering Vesuvius in all their splendour. Don’t worry about just catching glimpses as you’ll have time to take it all in at the amazing panoramic viewpoint.
Later, you’ll reflect on your drive from Naples and your Pompeii tour, and congratulate yourself on a day wonderfully spent.
- Transportation by modern Minivan
- Professional driver
- One-way private transfer from Naples to Sorrento
- 2-hour private tour to Pompeii (or Herculaneum) ruins
- Expert guide specialized in archaeology
- Skip-the-line tickets for Pompeii (or Herculaneum)
Points of interest
The Basilica, the Forum, the Macellum, the Baths, the Thermopolium, the bakery, plaster casts of the victims, Lupanare, Via dell’Abbondanza, The theaters
- Visit the most exciting archaeological site in the world
- Skip-the-line priority tickets
- Pick up at your accommodation, station, port or airport
Health & Safety
Askos srl has implemented all the prevention, protection and organizational measures provided for by the regulatory protocol for the Covid-19 Virus pandemic (Legislative Decree no.81 of 9 April 2008, Annex XLVI)
- We use and offer sanitary gel for hand sanitization, before, after and during the tour.
- Our vehicles are all sanitized according to the law after each use.
- Our guides and all our operators received anti-covid health and safety training. They check their temperature daily and they are trained to comply with all anti-contagion regulations.
- It is mandatory to wear your own personal mask for the whole duration of the tour. If you don't have one, we'll provide it to you.
- If headphone sets are required, they are properly sterilized and sanitized before each use.
- Our private and small group tours are designed to provide you with maximum comfort and safety.
The driver will pick you up whenever you need. This tour includes pick up at your accommodation, at the station, at the airport, at the port or at any other point in the area of Naples or Sorrento.
Yes, this tour could be suitable for wheelchair users as well. If you have mobility issues, please, we ask you to promptly notify our office, in order to arrange the best itinerary for you.
You can simply leave your luggage in the trunk of the car at your disposal. They will be guarded by your driver.
This transport service stopping in Pompeii (or Herculaneum) has a total duration of 4 hours. It will therefore be possible to make only a short stop for a sandwich or a snack. Contact us if you wish to extend the service duration to have a lunch stop in your favorite restaurant, we will be happy to adapt the itinerary according to your requests.
A comfortable ride from Naples to Sorrento with a tour of Pompeii ruins along the way!
8 hoursstarting from €695
Make your dream come true: take an Amalfi Coast private tour to Pompeii, Sorrento and Positano in just one day
8 hoursstarting from €545
7 hoursstarting from €545
6 hoursstarting from €595