Why take this tour
Have you always dreamt of a tour of Capri and the famous Blue Grotto? Then dream no more, as we can take you there! This is a tour like no other. It’s a tried and tested tour with an exclusive itinerary.
You’ll depart from the port of Naples or Sorrento where you’ll meet your expert licensed guide. In a speedy hydrofoil, you’ll make the short crossing to Capri. Look across the glistening sea to the enchanting curvilinear, feminine profile of the island!
At Marina Grande, you’ll disembark to set out in a comfortable minibus to explore this spectacular corner of the Mediterranean.
First stop on the tour of Capri is the Blue Grotto. To enter the narrow opening in the rock face, you’ll lie down flat on the bottom of the boat. Then look around you in amazement. In the darkness of the cave, the water becomes an inviting and incredibly intense blue.
Back on board, we head on to Anacapri. The smaller of the two inhabited centers on the island, this village oozes discreet and authentic charm. You’ll stroll among whitewashed buildings, framed by the blue of the sea and the green of the surrounding landscapes. You’ll reach the top of Monte Solaro by chairlift. From here you’ll gaze in wonder at your panoramic view of the entire island.
And then on to the larger town of Capri (named after the island). Take a coffee in the famous Piazzetta and stroll in the streets of luxury boutiques. And finally to the beautifully manicured Gardens of Augustus. From here you can enjoy a spectacular extensive view of the Faraglioni and Via Krupp, the symbols of Capri.
Your tour of Capri and the Blue Grotto will make you realise why it’s such a popular location for movies. And why celebrities choose it as a holiday destination. But it’s not just for the rich and famous - it’s here for you too!
- Private transportation service by modern minivan
- Professional driver
- Expert tour guide
- Private tour
- Roundtrip hydrofoil tickets
- Entrance tickets to: Blue Grotto, Mount Solaro chairlift, Gardens of Augustus
Points of interest
Marina Grande, Blue Grotto, Anacapri, Villa San Michele, Church of Saint Michele, Mount Solaro, the Piazzetta, Gardens of Augustus, the Faraglioni
- Marvel at the beauty of the Faraglioni from the best panoramic points on the island
- Visit the pearl of the Mediterranean
- Be enchanted by the beauty of the Blue Grotto
Health & Safety
Askos srl has implemented all the prevention, protection and organizational measures provided for by the regulatory protocol for the Covid-19 Virus pandemic (Legislative Decree no.81 of 9 April 2008, Annex XLVI)
- We use and offer sanitary gel for hand sanitization, before, after and during the tour.
- Our vehicles are all sanitized according to the law after each use.
- Our guides and all our operators received anti-covid health and safety training. They check their temperature daily and they are trained to comply with all anti-contagion regulations.
- It is mandatory to wear your own personal mask for the whole duration of the tour.
- If headphone sets are required, they are properly sterilized and sanitized before each use.
- Our private and small group tours are designed to provide you with maximum comfort and safety.
Your guide will meet you at the ticket office of the port of Naples (Molo Beverello) or at the ticket office of the port of Sorrento. The guide will be holding a sign with your name on it to be recognized.
The tour is provided even in case of rain and will not be canceled unless maritime conditions for navigation do not allow the departure of the hydrofoil. In case the weather forecasts provide bad maritime conditions which does not allow the navigation, we will contact you a few days before the tour to reschedule.
The Blue Grotto can be visited when the waves allow it. It is not possible to predict in advance when the Blue Grotto will not be accessible. If the Grotto comes shut when you are on the island we will offer you, as an alternative, entrance to the Villa San Michele Museum in Anacapri.
Lunch is not included in the price. However, if you wish, it is possible to stop for a lunch break: your guide will be able to suggest the best restaurant to have a good meal.
Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
Discover the romantic Capri and dive into the crystal water of the Blue Grotto
8 hoursstarting from €645
8 hoursstarting from €695
Make your dream come true: take an Amalfi Coast private tour to Pompeii, Sorrento and Positano in just one day
8 hoursstarting from €545
7.5 hoursfrom €99 Per Person