Why take this tour
Askos Tours proudly offers you this wonderful opportunity to visit Pompeii and the Amalfi coastal villages of Sorrento and Positano. You will have your very own professional driver and a personal expert guide to take you round the excavations.
We’ll happily collect you at your accommodation anywhere in the Naples province. Alternatively, if you’re enjoying a Mediterranean cruise, then we’ll collect you at the stopover port in the Gulf of Naples. We’ll first take you for a pleasant stroll around the picturesque coastal village of Sorrento. Offering sweeping panoramic views from its clifftop location, you’ll see why it inspired the famous song ‘O Sole Mio’!
A few kilometers away, you’ll feel the echoes of history walking in the lanes of Positano. This gem has been inhabited since the time of Ancient Rome. Once there, you’ll see why - it’s hard to drag yourself away from such a sublime setting!
Alternatively, instead of Sorrento/Positano, you may choose to visit the quaint old villages of Amalfi and Ravello. Immerse yourself in the idyllic atmosphere of their enchanting gardens, villas and monuments as you gaze across the endless sea.
At Pompeii, you’ll meet your expert archaeologist guide ready to take you on a wonderful tour of discovery. With skip-the-line tickets booked in advance, you won’t waste a minute. The sheer size and its remarkable preservation will take your breath away. But we’ll also show you those little known places others miss, and tell you all about the wonders you see.
How long have you dreamt of visiting the Amalfi coast and strolling through history in Pompeii? Well, that dream can now come true! Askos Tours can organise a hassle-free day so you make the most of this once in a lifetime experience. So what are you waiting for? Visit the charming villages of Sorrento and Positano (or equally lovely Amalfi and Ravello), and enjoy an exclusive Pompeii tour. Trust the professionals who know.
- Transportation by modern minivan
- Professional driver
- 2-hour private tour to Pompeii ruins
- Expert guide specialized in archaeology
- Skip-the-line tickets for Pompeii
- Private tour
Points of interest
- Positano: la Madonnina, Li Galli archipelago, Panoramic view of Positano beach
- Sorrento: Torquato Tasso Square, Church of Sant’Antonino, Corso Italia, Public Gardens, Piazza Sant’Antonino, Belvedere, San Francesco’s Medieval Cloister
- Pompei: The Basilica, the Forum (main square), the Stabian Baths, the Thermopolium Capuano, Plaster casts of the victims, the house of the Faun or the Menander, Lupanar, Via dell’Abbondanza, The theaters district
- Admire the the beauty of Sorrento and Positano
- Skip the line in Pompeii thanks to our tickets
- Explore one of the most important sites in the world
Health & Safety
Askos srl has implemented all the prevention, protection and organizational measures provided for by the regulatory protocol for the Covid-19 Virus pandemic (Legislative Decree no.81 of 9 April 2008, Annex XLVI)
- We use and offer sanitary gel for hand sanitization, before, after and during the tour.
- Our vehicles are all sanitized according to the law after each use.
- Our guides and all our operators received anti-covid health and safety training. They check their temperature daily and they are trained to comply with all anti-contagion regulations.
- It is mandatory to wear your own personal mask for the whole duration of the tour. If you don't have one, we'll provide it to you.
- If headphone sets are required, they are properly sterilized and sanitized before each use.
- Our private and small group tours are designed to provide you with maximum comfort and safety.
Yes, this tour could be suitable for wheelchair users as well. If you have mobility issues, please, we ask you to promptly notify our office, in order to arrange the best itinerary for you.
Lunch is not included in the price. However, you can enjoy a lunch break if required: our guide will be able to suggest the best restaurants to have a good meal.
Yes, you can. But you need to stick with a time schedule that your guide will provide you.
The driver will pick you up whenever you need. This tour includes pick up at your accommodation, at the station, at the airport, at the port or at any other point in the area of Naples, Salerno, Sorrento or the Amalfi Coast.
This tour has two itinerary options. You can choose the itinerary that includes Pompeii, Sorrento and Positano, or the other one that includes Pompeii, Amalfi and Ravello. Just select the option you prefer at the time of the online booking.
Walk through ancient Pompeii and be enchanted by the charm of Sorrento and Positano!
7.5 hoursfrom €99 Per Person
6 hoursfrom €99 Per Person
8 hoursstarting from €645
One of the tours of a lifetime: Contemplate life in the ancient world with a private tour to Herculaneum
2 hoursstarting from €197