Why take this tour
Enjoy a wonderful excursion to Pompeii and Herculaneum complete with an expert archaeologist guide with tickets included. This is an all-inclusive package which takes care of your transport, your entrance into the sites and your specialist english speaking guide. Your journey will begin outside Starhotel Terminus, in front of Naples Central Station, where you’ll meet your friendly driver. From there, you’ll be whisked to Pompeii in a comfortable minivan. Your tickets will be booked in advance which will enable you to skip the queue and head straight in!
You’ll enjoy a relaxed walk around Pompeii with your experienced, knowledgeable guide. You’ll visit the jewels of Pompeii - the Basilica, the Forum, the infamous Lupanare, the Theatres, Casa del Menandro and more! Hear the story of this remarkable city buried under layers of ash by the eruption of Vesuvius in AD79. And marvel at the famous plaster casts of the victims. There are intriguing tales of how this spectacular site was discovered just waiting to be heard.
After the exploration of Pompeii it’ll be time for a well-deserved break. You’ll have a chance to relax in the shade, away from the throngs of tourists and sip a cool drink.
And then on to Herculaneum! Of almost equal prestige and fame, Herculaneum is smaller, but better preserved than Pompeii! You’ll pause at the beach warehouses to cast your eyes over the skeletons of 300 victims. You’ll enter the charming Samnite House, visit the thermal baths, the bakery, and much more …
So that you can fully appreciate the delights of Pompeii and Herculaneum, we take care of everything : tickets, guide, driver. We at Askos Tours will do our utmost to ensure you have a stress-free and memorable guided tour. So sit back and relax, let us take the strain. And come see these two incredibly beautiful gems of Roman archaeology in just one day. We’ve got your Pompeii tickets waiting for you!
- Expert archaeologist english speaking guide
- Skip the line tickets
- Transport by modern Minivan (max 8 people)
- Professional driver
- Small group
- Headsets (for groups higher than 15 people)
Points of interest
- Pompeii: the Basilica, the Forum, the Macellum, the Baths, the Thermopolium, the bakery, plaster casts of the victims, Lupanare, Via dell’Abbondanza, The theaters
- Herculaneum: the beach, Temple of the Augustali, Marco Nonio Balbo's Terrace, the house of Neptune and Amphitrite, the Samnite house, the Gym, the house of the Deers
- Small group excursion - english tour
- See the best preserved Roman cities in the world
- Marvel at the plaster casts of the victims of the eruption
Health & Safety
Askos srl has implemented all the prevention, protection and organizational measures provided for by the regulatory protocol for the Covid-19 Virus pandemic (Legislative Decree no.81 of 9 April 2008, Annex XLVI)
- We use and offer sanitary gel for hand sanitization, before, after and during the tour.
- Our vehicles are all sanitized according to the law after each use.
- Our guides and all our operators received anti-covid health and safety training. They check their temperature daily and they are trained to comply with all anti-contagion regulations.
- It is mandatory to wear your own personal mask for the whole duration of the tour. If you don't have one, we'll provide it to you.
- If headphone sets are required, they are properly sterilized and sanitized before each use.
- Our private and small group tours are designed to provide you with maximum comfort and safety.
Unfortunately this itinerary is not suitable for wheelchair users. We can arrange a private tour including a special wheelchair accessible itinerary, contact us!
The meeting point is at Naples Central Station outside the STARHOTEL TERMINUS (Piazza Garibaldi, 91) Just show at the meeting place of your choice at the indicated time. You will recognize your driver easily since he will hold a sign with “ASKOS TOURS” written on it.
An excursion from Naples to Pompeii and Herculaneum with guidance, tickets and transport included!
5.5 hoursfrom €99 €74 Per Person
4 hoursstarting from €400
Trip of a Lifetime! A visit to Pompeii and Herculaneum with your very own tour guide and personal driver
7 hoursstarting from €735
6 hoursstarting from €395