Why take this tour
Are you on holiday in Campania and fancy a tour of the enchanting Amalfi Coast? Then Askos Tours is right for you! By choosing our tour you will have an expert tour guide and a comfortable minivan driven by a professional driver at your disposal. No need to worry about traffic and parking: just jump on board and off we go!
With our tour to the Amalfi Coast you’ll discover why this stretch of coastline attracts people from all around the world. Each stage is designed to let you absorb the essence and savor the atmosphere of this truly magical setting.
Your private guide has a rich store of incredible tales of the idyllic Divina Costa to share with you. You’ll hear the legend of the bewitching sirens that were said to populate the Li Galli archipelago. And discover why the famous dancer Nureyev chose these little islands as his final residence.
You’ll explore the picturesque Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. Your guide has insider knowledge and will help you get under the skin of these picture-postcard villages. At Positano, as you walk along the famous stairways, you’ll see why it acquired the nickname ‘the Vertical city’. This is an exquisite village of multicolored houses perilously perched on rock walls with sheer drops into the sea. At Amalfi, you’ll wander through the pleasant lanes of this once thriving Maritime Republic capital. And last but by no means least, you’ll visit Ravello. This is an authentic gem of a village. It sits higher in the Lattari Mountains and from its heavenly gardens you’ll gaze across the glistening sea.
Make no mistake, if you’re after a tour of the Amalfi coast, then this is the one for you. At Askos tours, we have the passion, knowledge and expertise to give you an unforgettable experience. Come see why the Amalfi coast deserves its reputation as one of the most spectacular coastlines in the world.
- Expert tour guide
- Transportation by modern Minivan
- Professional driver
- Pick up/drop off service at your hotel, at the port or at the station
- Private tour
Points of interest
- Positano: La Madonnina, Li Galli archipelago
- Amalfi: Saint Andrea Cathedral, Flavio Gioia Square, the alleys
- Ravello: the Cathedral, Villa Rufolo, Villa Cimbrone
- Go through the legendary Amalfi Road overlooking the coast
- Visit the spectacular Cathedral of Amalfi and learn the history of the city
- Discover Ravello, the hidden jewel of the Amalfi Coast, with paradise-like gardens and stunning views
Health & Safety
Askos srl has implemented all the prevention, protection and organizational measures provided for by the regulatory protocol for the Covid-19 Virus pandemic (Legislative Decree no.81 of 9 April 2008, Annex XLVI)
- We use and offer sanitary gel for hand sanitization, before, after and during the tour.
- Our vehicles are all sanitized according to the law after each use.
- Our guides and all our operators received anti-covid health and safety training. They check their temperature daily and they are trained to comply with all anti-contagion regulations.
- It is mandatory to wear your own personal mask for the whole duration of the tour.
- If headphone sets are required, they are properly sterilized and sanitized before each use.
- Our private and small group tours are designed to provide you with maximum comfort and safety.
Yes, this tour could be suitable for wheelchair users as well. If you have mobility issues, please, we ask you to promptly notify our office, in order to arrange the best itinerary for you.
Lunch is not included in the price. However, you can have some time for your lunch break if required: our guide will be able to suggest the best restaurants to have a good meal.
Yes, you can. But you need to stick with a time schedule that your guide will provide you.
The driver will pick you up whenever you need. This tour includes pick up at your accommodation, at the station, at the airport, at the port or at any other point in the area of Naples, Salerno, Sorrento or the Amalfi Coast.
This tour will take place regularly even in case of rain, so we recommend bringing an umbrella or a raincoat with you if it rains.
Book a tour of the world’s most spectacular coastline: the Amalfi Coast
7 hoursstarting from €545
An in-depht visit to see Pompeii in just 3 hours: guided tour with archaeologist and priority entrance
3 hoursstarting from €260
Trip of a Lifetime! A visit to Pompeii and Herculaneum with your very own tour guide and personal driver
7 hoursstarting from €735
Make your dream come true: take an Amalfi Coast private tour to Pompeii, Sorrento and Positano in just one day
8 hoursstarting from €545