Why take this tour
Askos Tours offers you the opportunity to visit Pompeii and enjoy a wine tasting experience on the banks of Mount Vesuvius. Take a guided tour of the world famous excavations then treat yourself to the rich flavours of its volcanic land.
For this bespoke experience, you’ll have at your disposal a private driver and an expert guide. We’ll pick you up at the door to your accommodation, whether in Naples or on the Amalfi Coast.
For your Pompeii visit, you’ll meet your archaeologist guide at the entrance to Pompeii. Our guides are all renowned for their friendliness, punctuality and ability to communicate clearly. And they all possess a store of intriguing tales of what you’ll see. And don’t worry about wasting time queueing as you will have priority entrance with tickets booked in advance.
Inside, you quickly arrive at the heart of the city - the Forum. This square is surrounded by impressive public buildings and it’s easy to imagine it as a busy hive of activity. From here you can wander through a dense network of streets and see the unique character of each city district. Pompeii is the only site in the world that offers this opportunity. You’ll enter the Stabian Baths, private homes and visit classic thermopolia where people grabbed their street food.
After your Pompei visit, the second part of the day is dedicated to wine tasting and sampling local foods.
The Vesuvius National Park encompasses a territory of extraordinary beauty. It’s been shaped over the centuries by the activity of the world’s most famous volcano. Since ancient times, excellent wine has been produced here in the surroundings of Pompeii.
At the foot of Vesuvius, you’ll relax at a renowned winery. You’ll taste award-winning wines, such as Lacryma Christi, and sample delicious dishes of exquisite vegetables, cheeses and, naturally, pasta.
A Pompeii visit and wine tasting at Vesuvius, what more could you ask for?! Book now!
- 2,5 hour tour to Pompeii ruins
- Expert guide specialized in archaeology
- Private transport by minivan
- Professional driver
- Pick-up and drop off service available from Naples, Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast or Salerno area
- Skip-the-line tickets to Pompeii ruins
- Visit to a traditional vineyard
- Light lunch in a celebrated winery with delicious local dishes
- Wine tasting Spumante and Limoncello
Points of interest
Marina Gate, the Basilica, the Forum, the Macellum, the Thermal Baths, the Termopolium, the House of the Faun, the Bakery, plaster casts of the victims, Temple of Venus, Lupanar, Via dell’Abbondanza, the theaters
A traditional vineyard on the slopes of Vesuvius in an award-winning local winery
- Explore the best of Pompeii ruins led by a real archaeologist at your disposal
- Enjoy a good lunch and wine tasting in a celebrated local winery
- Benefit from comfortable private transportation for your tour
Health & Safety
Askos srl has implemented all the prevention, protection and organizational measures provided for by the regulatory protocol for the Covid-19 Virus pandemic (Legislative Decree no.81 of 9 April 2008, Annex XLVI)
- We use and offer sanitary gel for hand sanitization, before, after and during the tour.
- Our vehicles are all sanitized according to the law after each use.
- Our guides and all our operators received anti-covid health and safety training. They check their temperature daily and they are trained to comply with all anti-contagion regulations.
- It is mandatory to wear your own personal mask for the whole duration of the tour. If you don't have one, we'll provide it to you.
- If headphone sets are required, they are properly sterilized and sanitized before each use.
- Our private and small group tours are designed to provide you with maximum comfort and safety.
Yes, It will be served a child-friendly meal.
Yes, this tour could be suitable for wheelchair users as well. If you have mobility issues, please, we ask you to promptly notify our office, in order to arrange the best itinerary for you.
Yes you can! If you have any intolerance or particular dietary need, please let us know promptly and we will make sure that lunch can suit you.
The driver will pick you up whenever you need. This tour includes pick up at your accommodation, at the station, at the airport, at the port or at any other point in the area of Naples, Salerno, Sorrento or the Amalfi Coast.
You can simply leave your luggage in the trunk of the car at your disposal. They will be guarded by your driver.
Tour at the foot of the mighty Vesuvius: visit to Pompeii plus tasting of local dishes and wines!
Trip of a Lifetime! A visit to Pompeii and Herculaneum with your very own tour guide and personal driver
7 hoursstarting from €735
Make your dream come true: take an Amalfi Coast private tour to Pompeii, Sorrento and Positano in just one day
8 hoursstarting from €545
7 hoursstarting from €545
8 hoursstarting from €645